Tulsa Lawyer For Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Under Oklahoma state law, there are a multitude of benefits available after a work-related injury. At Ray Lahann, Attorney of Tulsa, we stay up to date on the latest developments in the law regarding workers’ compensation benefits to build compelling cases for our clients.
We work to make sure you get all entitled benefits, which may include:
- Medical treatment such as doctor visits and procedures
- Temporary benefits to cover all or some of your expenses while you are recovering from your injury
- Permanent disability benefits if you are unable to return to work full time. These benefits can be collected even if you return to work in a diminished capacity
- Continued medical maintenance, a benefit that can cover long-term expenses like hearing aid replacement
- Reimbursement for random medical expenses such as prescriptions and mileage
Additionally, we can help you get the medical care you need from the doctor you want. Often your employer will send you to a company doctor of their choice. We can make sure you see a doctor you trust who will fairly and thoroughly evaluate your injuries.
Experienced Attorney For Temporary Total Disability Benefits
Choosing the right lawyer can make all the difference in your workers’ compensation claim. In order to collect the benefits you deserve, it takes an advocate who can approach your case creatively while giving it his or her full attention.
I am attorney Ray Lahann. I more than 15 years of experience representing injured workers and helping them collect the benefits they deserve. If you have been injured in the course of your unemployment, let us put our experience and our strong track record to work for you.
We encourage you to contact our office in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to schedule a free initial consultation. Because we handle most cases on a contingency fee basis, there is no cost to you as we pursue your claim. Please call us at 918-901-9567 to learn more or use our online form.